As an investment advisor, Ballheim Financial LLC owes its clients specific duties as a fiduciary:
- Provide advice that is suitable for the client;
- Give full disclosure of all material facts and any potential conflicts of interest to clients and prospective clients;
- Serve with loyalty and in utmost good faith;
- Exercise reasonable care to avoid misleading a client; and
- Make all efforts to ensure best execution of transactions.
Ballheim Financial LLC seeks to protect the interest of each client and to consistently place the client’s interests first and foremost in all situations. It is the belief of this investment advisor that its policies and procedures are sufficient to prevent and detect any violations of regulatory requirements as well as the firm’s own policies and procedures.